Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter Morning

This Easter was an interesting one! We got back from AR Thursday night, woke up Fri. morning to go to St. George had a puking kid (Hailey) by Fri. night (fam not happy with me!) was supposed to do an Easter egg hunt and play on Sat. but gave up and went home Sat. morning when we had kid #2 throwing up (Trey) who barfed the whole way home! So Easter morning was a mix of am I really feeling better? yes I am. No, wait I'm not! But we ended up having a nice day. We are so thankful for our Savior and we were able to appreciate the reason why we celebrate!!

Oh the excitement!! (notice the clothes still not unpacked in the back ground?? or maybe I should say ignore the clothes!!!)











enjoying the spoils.....
















All in all a great day. And I apologize to my family for getting everyone sick!!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

What is going on? Are you guys still alive? You need to update your blog badly! Wish we could've gotten together when I was in St. George. We'll try again next time around.