Monday, November 10, 2008

Party fun

One of our friends from our neighborhood had a b-day party (like 3 weeks or more ago!) at pump it up, it's a fun place with giant blow up bounce things and slides. Trey of course was only interested in the drinking fountain. He was really proud of himself when he figured out he could make the water come out. Although he was super obsessed and I couldn't keep him out of it, it was a good thing because at least I didn't have to worry about him getting run over by all the big kids










It looks like Tanner is looking for a quick escape from the camara....










You can tell that neither one of them wanted to hold still for a picture. I'm sure they are thinking seriously mom can't I just go play!!






1 comment:

MaRilla said...

WAY TO GO. iT LOOKS ADORABLE TO me oops, caps lock
Love you friend!