Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A little update

Well the last couple of months have been super crazy around this house. We had a great holiday season!! And the new year seams to be treating us good as well. We are all moved into our new house. It has been great being in here and it really feels like home. We moved the weekend of Thanksgiving, it was so crazy!!! I think it is almost harder to move down the street than from out of state!!! A few weeks after we moved I thought it would be a brilliant idea if we got a puppy, yes a puppy!! Mind you we have boxes everywhere and are still trying to pull off the whole Christmas season. So we have a new addition in our house a little (well not so little now!) boxer puppy named Jhett. Yes he is very cute and already house trained but he likes to chew on my kids which is rather annoying. He has been very sick ever since we got him and we almost lost him one week ( a rather expensive week I must say) but he pulled through and seems to be on the mend. Chris pretty much hates him on most days and if anyone knows our history with pets than we shall he how much longer he lasts!! The one animal we did have luck with now lives with the Jeffords!! My parents came to stay for Christmas and it was so fun to have them here and to be able to spend my moms birthday with her. The kids are doing good! Chris is all signed off on his positions at work, he did it super fast and I am so proud of him, as most of you know he is such an a amazing controller one of the best in his field. You can feel safe when flying in or out of Las Vegas and Chris is at work!!! (I like to brag about my honey) Well that is all I can think of for now, pictures are to follow soon now that you are all a little caught up!

3 comments:

Steph said...

sounds like a lot of things are going on there! I can't believe you got a puppy. I think it will be awhile for us because I might kill it!

Lisa M said...

Wow! I thought it would be easier to move closer, but I can see what you mean. Can't wait to see picks of the house.

Courtney said...

i was wondering if you were still alive! I love your dogs name!