Thursday, February 26, 2009

A great lunch idea for kids!!

I don't know why I have been a mother for almost 8 yrs and never thought of this!! It is so hard for me to come up with things that are quick and easy to make my kids for lunch. They love PBJ but I think a change from sandwiches is good once in awhile. So my neighbor told me what she was making for lunch and I thought it was genius, everyone else probably already has it on their menu. You take a tortilla spread some left over pizza or spaghetti sauce on it put on a little cheese and pepperoni melt it in the microwave roll it up and there you go, Pizza roll ups!! You can make them super healthy too, depending on what you put in them. Just add some cut up apples and yogurt and you've got a yummy lunch. My kids love them and eat them up. They are also good after school snacks. Give them a try!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Tiff, of course I will have time to see you. I will have all kinds of time to see you. And if you don't come to St. George to see me, maybe I will come to vegas to see you. That is where Grant and I are flying into and out of. Call me...435-313-1733 and we can make arrangements.